Friday, September 11, 2009

No, it is NEVER okay to do this. Part 2

To follow up my post from earlier today; usually when I give this answer to the question, "Can I put where I'm registered at on the invitation?"
Reminder: the answer is still NEVER

The second question is, "Well then how do I let everyone know?"

You can let everyone know through your wedding website, word of mouth, and bridal shower invitation.

Question for all of you: Have you ever been invited to a wedding and NOT been able to find out where the couple is registered at?
Exactly. So no worries....we will all find out where to buy your gifts or if you'd rather just have cash for the new house your building. Your guests will ask, just politely spread the word through close friends and family.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons