Saturday, September 19, 2009

Win some Honeymoon money!


My biggest wedding regret? I didn't go on a honeymoon. I am still kicking myself big time. So a few weeks ago I received an email about this pretty cool deal available from Marriott, I thought to myself, "Kelly, help a poor bride out!" Here's the deal below:
At www.MarriottRegistry.com engaged couples can register for a number of honeymoon items – hotel accommodations, spa services, romantic dinners and more. Gift values are accrued to one gift card, which the couple can then redeem at approximately 3,000 Marriotts either during the honeymoon or for future vacations. Additionally, Marriott will throw in a complimentary $100 when registry contributions reach $1,000 as well as rewarding guests with $50 Marriott Bonus Bucks for every $150 they give towards the registry.
Pretty nifty huh? So if I was to do it all over again, I would pick the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. To get someone very lucky started in their pursuit of honeymoon heaven, we're giving away $50 Marriott Bucks. Just comment on your dream destination for your honeymoon. Winner will be chosen at random on Wednesday.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons