Monday, July 11, 2011

A real wedding, a real celebration: the directors cut video

We are really excited to share with you one of our favorite weddings from last fall. This destination wedding was four days of absolute celebration!

Bari & Rob's wedding was held at South Seas Resort on Captiva Island, Florida. "Fun" would be an understatement.  I'm pretty sure I was the sickest I had ever been in my entire life that weekend, but the happiness that there was surrounding this couple and the amazing wedding team we had kept me going strong.  What you're viewing is a directors cut, created by AMC Video, which of course I love and have watched 8 times and cried (happy tears) at least the 1st 5 times. I really hope you will enjoy it as well!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons