Sunday, October 30, 2011

White Pumpkin and Gray wedding {Hello Lovely} Vol. 3


Last week I found a welcome surprise in my inbox, an email from one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Paige married Corey exactly a year ago. In her email she said, "I don't know if you'll remember me..." My reaction? Complete and utter shock. Why? Because I never forget my clients! This I can say for sure - I take weddings to heart. Each and every wedding is a celebration to me that I feel privileged to be a part of.  I cry tears of joy at every single one and usually, I cry on the way home from the farewell brunch realizing that we had another great wedding {joy}, but that there is one less person who will be a part of my daily life {sadness}.
A bigger surprise came a few days later, on Paige & Coreys wedding anniversary when we received a super sweet gift from her with a thank you note that brought me to tears.  Paige; thank you so much for even thinking about us on your wedding anniversary - you'll never know how incredibly wonderful it made me feel.  The chocolate covered strawberries lasted all of 2.4 minutes!
To wrap up this White Pumpkin and Gray wedding series, here are a few more of the details captured by Ashley Brockinton.
Tip: If you have little details that you really want to have pictures of, be sure to let your photographers know in advance.  If your photographer doesn't know there were super cute drink flags at the lemonade station that you spent 4 hours making, you might not get that picture!
 How perfectly sweet was this wedding? Happy Anniversary Paige & Corey!
Check out the entire White Pumpkin Series!
  Pin It Related Posts with Thumbnails

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons