Friday, September 22, 2006

My first wedding baby!


I got one of the happiest emails ever the other night. My first wedding baby arrived this week! Mandy & Andy are the proud parents of cutie pie, 6lb9oz Aiden. He just looks so beautiful and I'm thrilled that he's here! Andy is still in Iraq but got to listen in on Aidens arrival by phone. It seems like just yesterday Andy cut into his grooms cake to find out he was going to be having a little boy (see picture). We surprised Andy with the cake and told him the color of the middle icing would reveal the sex of the baby! Hands down, the most exciting cake cutting ever.

I kid you not, I was in the most amazing wedding dress store ever today. Being a wedding planner you know I see my fair share of dresses. These were unlike anything I have ever seen and beyond stunning. Check it out www.LesHabitudes.com

My dear husband and Beckys husband had flowers sent to our hotel room for our arrival. How sweet are they?

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons