Sunday, September 17, 2006

What the brides are up to

One of my clients emailed me the other day and said that she would love to hear more about what my other clients are planning. Turns out, she wasn't the only one. I got a couple more emails stating the same. Complete opposite of what I thought would be the case. So with that said, I'm going to share more! No worries everyone, I'll never mention who's who. What's really great is that I have nothing but awesome brides with amazing weddings in the works- and each one is completely different. But for the 1st time ever- I don't have a single "beach themed" wedding anytime in the near future. Although, several of them will take place at the beach.
Ok, so my next post will be about one of the weddings we're in the midst of. Right now though, I need to go find some cool cake plates for Karyns dessert buffet.
Thanks everyone for sending the comments and emails- I read them all, and it makes me so happy to know you like this blog!
Pictures....ummmmm....I'll come back with one later. Nothing fun at the moment.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons