Friday, July 18, 2008

2008 Showcase extended!


Okay, so we have a whole buncha odds and ends for the showcase, so I think it would be best to extend the deadline for participation until the 25th. Up there on the left sidebar I have a list of cities that we have participants for, but need some match-ups: planners, photographers, and brides.
***We got a request from a videographer to participate- ABSOLUTELY! You guys know I'm all about the video!
To participate just email me at WeddingTidbits @gmail.com
The showcase is easy and fun to do, so don't wait- sign up now!
Confused? Read here: Click

Um, the picture. It has nothing to do with this showcase. I just like it. Julie Goodacre took it at Smiley Bride's wedding.
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons