Friday, July 18, 2008

2008 Showcase extended!


Okay, so we have a whole buncha odds and ends for the showcase, so I think it would be best to extend the deadline for participation until the 25th. Up there on the left sidebar I have a list of cities that we have participants for, but need some match-ups: planners, photographers, and brides.
***We got a request from a videographer to participate- ABSOLUTELY! You guys know I'm all about the video!
To participate just email me at WeddingTidbits @gmail.com
The showcase is easy and fun to do, so don't wait- sign up now!
Confused? Read here: Click

Um, the picture. It has nothing to do with this showcase. I just like it. Julie Goodacre took it at Smiley Bride's wedding.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons