Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A really unique & beautiful wedding




I very rarely post about any weddings other than the ones I design & plan, but this one is too good to pass up. I found this featured wedding on the Southern Weddings Magazine blog (which happens to be one of my new fave reads). It takes place at one of my other favorites: the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Things I adore about this wedding...
````The bridesmaids have completely different dresses on and it looks awesome.
````I count at least 4 different centerpieces.
````A mix of long and round tables.
````Hello- did you see the chuppah and the arches leading to it? GORGEOUS.
You can see more photos at:
Victor Sizemore's Blog
Victors quite the talented photographer!
and
Southern Weddings Blog
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons