Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Gangs all here


Okay, so the picture is really kind of bad. That's okay though, because the evening was wonderful. There's truly something so nice about being surrounded by people who just love weddings.
I was so excited when I walked into Miromar Beach Lakes Clubhouse tonight and found so many of my favorite people sitting around one table. In the total lack of resolution photo from my phone above (left to right):
Shari Bare, Kelly from No Worries, Sam & Ashley Brockinton and then me. Also in attendance (but not in the pic)were Rob & AnnMarie from AMC Video, Vanessa from Pelican Preserve, and Jane Jedlick. Anyhoo, we had all been invited to take a tour of the new clubhouse and spa (which is beyond fabulous). I went because the invite said cocktails & hors d'oeuvres. Ahhh ha ha ha, snort. Just kidding (a little). Oh, but the sun dried tomato goat cheese on toast points were soooo good. I ate 6.
FYI: I linked to a few previous posts to show off some of the work for everyone I've worked with tonight.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons