Sunday, July 19, 2009

I really like these blogs!

I spent all this morning reading new blogs. Well, new to me that is. I highly recommend you check them out. Some are simple and some are big guns. All, I like.
Wedding blogs have really become amazing over the years, and I know there are so many more I haven't come across. So, if you know of a few I should visit- please let me know via a comment. Just the blog address is fine, but I love chit chat too. So feel free to leave some of your thoughts as well. And yes, if you are a blogger, you should 100% tell me about your own blog!
Cool blogs & my thoughts...
100 layer cake: I want to do that (all of them).
A Practical Wedding: I love her writing.
Lucky me: I can't believe I haven't been reading this one.
With this ring: Pictures...so many pictures.
Masterpiece Weddings: Read her ER post from 7/10. Hilarious.
Little Black Book Blog: The little sister of Style Me Pretty. This is a little sister who gets attention!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons