Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Monique Lhuillier Fine Paper Collection

I am in love.

The UPS man came today and I was giddy with excitement as I saw him walking towards the studio with the big white box in his hand. "It's here, I know that's it!" To preface, I am nearly as addicted to fine paper as I am weddings. This book is one I have been waiting to receive for what seems ages. Monique Lhuillier has been a favorite of mine since I believe 2005 when Sarah wore one of her stunning gowns down the aisle at her Sanibel Island wedding (that was a gorgeous wedding). So naturally, when I found out that she had a line of wedding invitations, I jumped at the opportunity to carry the line for my clients.

Grab your tissues (if like me, you begin to druel at the sight of exquisite stationery).

Letterpress makes me happy

A touch of beach, right up my ally

Hello lovely thick soft paper, hello.

Perfect for 3 day affairs.

Could you just die? Love seals. Love love love them.


Remind you of something?

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons