Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A summer mini wedding

This is the mini of all mini's. I'm pretty sure I could fit all the guests into my car and bring them to the Bubble Room for the wedding dinner in 2 trips. This also happened to be the hottest wedding of the year as well. It was 634 degrees on Captiva that day. My flip flops melted in the sand. {slight exaggeration}

Julie Goodacre shot these images. Something that she did, not sure what, just makes me want to look over and over.
Anyway, I just wanted to share these pictures with you because the images are wonderful and I love them.
I also think mini weddings get a bad wrap. I love the intimacy of them. So I wanted to post of these minis.

Believe it or not, this is 20 minutes after the ceremony was to start.
And everyone always wants to blame the bride for a late wedding...


This is everyone. Yes, everyone. Mini.

Another gorgeous piece by Laura Hooper Calligraphy.

Married.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons