Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A summer mini wedding

This is the mini of all mini's. I'm pretty sure I could fit all the guests into my car and bring them to the Bubble Room for the wedding dinner in 2 trips. This also happened to be the hottest wedding of the year as well. It was 634 degrees on Captiva that day. My flip flops melted in the sand. {slight exaggeration}

Julie Goodacre shot these images. Something that she did, not sure what, just makes me want to look over and over.
Anyway, I just wanted to share these pictures with you because the images are wonderful and I love them.
I also think mini weddings get a bad wrap. I love the intimacy of them. So I wanted to post of these minis.

Believe it or not, this is 20 minutes after the ceremony was to start.
And everyone always wants to blame the bride for a late wedding...


This is everyone. Yes, everyone. Mini.

Another gorgeous piece by Laura Hooper Calligraphy.

Married.
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons