Friday, April 13, 2007

I never ever thought I'd find a cake topper I liked.


But Nicole Clark has changed that. You have to look through this gals gallery. She makes custom cake toppers that look just like the bride and groom- and even their kids or pets! I totally saw this on Risa's blog (The Partea Planner) and had to tell you guys about it. Very cool.
For the record, I try very hard to do my own blogging before I read my favorite daily blogs- so that my thoughts and ideas are really my own. But if I come across something too good to pass up- I share. Tonight I'll attribute it to the face that it's nearly 12:30am and I'm still working, with no end in sight.
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons