Monday, April 16, 2007

TIE-dy up that budget!


There is nothing more that I love than a great deal. A couple weeks ago I searched up and down 3 cities trying to find satin finish chocolate brown neckties for the groomsmen in one of next months weddings. I had ZERO luck. I ended up buying yards of fabric and dropping it off at a seamstress. What did I find today? A GOLD MINE. Check out SolidColorNeckties.com.
Not only are the ties extremely inexpensive, but they have about every color under the sun, and every type of tie: standard ties, skinny ties, bow ties, cross over ties. LOVE it.

A cool idea? These ties are so cheap ($3.75!!!!) you could outfit all the catering staff in your wedding colors! How awesome would that be? Just order one tie per table of guests, and you should have the appropriate number to cover the servers and bartenders. Check with your venue in advance of course.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons