Monday, September 15, 2008

The NEW best wedding songs.

I'm callin it


Risky right? Callin it? But I'd put $10 down that this song makes Jack Johnsons Better Together step into the number 2 slot. $10 is what's in my wallet at the moment. I spent $20 at lunch. It was a good lunch. Met with some halloween party planning people at Bacchus. Ummmm Ahi Tuna. Oh, back to the song.

Okay, so the entire cd rocks. But this song in particular spoke to the wedding planner in me. It spoke so loud I actually called Clint Wiley (the best not-a-wedding-band-that-does-weddings ever) and told him he needed to get these songs on his playlist like now. Clint informed me that I am behind the times. Seems this Jason guy has been around a while. Still, I think this is going to be big in weddings.

It's Jason Mraz and the song that 1st spoke to me is called I'm Yours Jason Mraz - We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things - I'm Yours. Here's the one thing I see getting in the way of this song being on the top of everyones either recessional song short list or 1st dance; Jason's other song Lucky Jason Mraz - We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things - Lucky (feat. Colbie Caillat).

You can buy the cd on Jasons hilarious website or download it from itunes. He seems to be a really funny guy. A rather talented funny guy.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons