Monday, September 01, 2008

Weddings by Socialites Party Reminder

I like reminders. That way I don't forget. Makes sense right? HA!
Here's your reminder and a couple more hints of super huge prizes to win tomorrow night our Party for the Brides. Did I mention that there will be champagne and cupcakes from FLOUR Cupcakes (yum is an understatement):
From Ken Wells at Cabbage Key Inn (oh how I wish I was allowed to win this one): A Two night stay with dockage included. You guys know how I feel about Cabbage Key...this place is so cool. We go every chance we can get. As someone who considers a night away is worth millions, this is worth 3.5 million.

From Shari Bare who decided to donate to the prize pool in a MORE THAN GRAND way...check out this blog post. Hmmmm you think maybe her prize might include one of these?

I'll bet that someone who loves to plan weddings and has a wedding planning studio might donate something wedding planning related as well. I don't know, just a wild guess. I'll guess that something like that might be GRAND several times over.

Oh, and just like I mentioned before in this post...photographer Julie Goodacre is in on this too. Totally worth stopping by for.

Wedding Pro's...want in? It's not too late. Call or email me.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons