Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Destination Weddings & Honeymoons visits South Seas Resort


I was so excited when I walked by the wedding magazine rack today and saw the cover of destination weddings & honeymoons! "Wow, that looks familiar...hmmmm." Yep, its none other than South Seas Resort; one of my favorite places to plan weddings.

This past May, Donna & Jim tied the knot at Sunset Cove (which is in the distance of the cover photo) and then had their cocktails on Kings Crown lawn, followed by dinner and dancing inside Kings Crown. All the bouquets in the article (and Donna & Jims wedding)were by my favorite floral designers on the islands, Floral Artistry.
Currently, I'm in the midst of planning 4 other weddings on South Seas before summer hits, so yeah, you could say its a very popular place. Mostly because it is beyond gorgeous and the food is to die for. Or maybe its because of the dolphins, sea turtles, and manatees. Or maybe its the golf and tennis. Or maybe its the beach and sunset. Or maybe the pool that kicks every other pools arse with the fancy little cabanas and pina coladas. Alright, enough reasons already. The place just rocks.


All 4 of the upcoming weddings are as different as the locations my clients are coming from, and I am truly looking forward to each. I'd love to plan more- call me!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons