Thursday, October 11, 2007

I've been tagged to prove I'm Green (with a touch of pink)


Yesterday I was tagged twice for the Green Tag game and October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. So I decided to pull double color duty on this post. Not to mention I kinda like the green & pink combo (obviously as my logo suggests).

First, the Green:
1. We have all energy efficient lightbulbs in this house (home office).
2. I use my market totes and green bags when I go shopping rather than taking plastic bags.
3. I don't leave my office to run a quick errand. I wait until I have at least 3 errands to run so that I don't drive unnecessarily.
4. Rather than print all the pictures out that my clients send me and I send them, we post to a blog and send the vendors (floral & lighting designers, invitation designers, etc.) a link to preview our ideas.
5. Power out! Everything gets turned off when not in use. Cell phone and laptop chargers get unplugged; computers, printers and fax machines are turned off. No spinning fans in rooms without people, and open windows rather than lightbulbs during daylight hours.

Now the pink:
How about a little eye candy? Here are a few photos from Keri's table mock-up. Keri is getting married next month at a beachfront park in Naples and then having a brunch wedding. Her colors are Perfect Pink, Sage Green, and Chocolate.
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons