Thursday, October 25, 2007

Perfect & Steady Sticks


In my last post I had mentioned Steady Sticks and Perfect. I got a buncha emails today asking what in the world Steady Sticks were and what about Jon McLaughlins song Perfect was so "proposal perfect".

Steady Sticks are phenomenal gadgets that I received for my birthday a couple years back. They hold a bottle of champagne or wine in the ground as well as glasses! So you can have a nice little picnic or wedding proposal on the beach and never spill a drip of your Veuve Cliquot. You can get your own Steady Sticks at Red Envelope.

And then there's Perfect. I think it should be the anthem for proposals. Read the lyrics (over there on the right sidebar)and then tell me you don't want someone to sing it to you.

And I found someone to walk me through this life
the brightest sun has opened up my eyes
Tonight I need exactly who she is
We're going to be perfect

(Bridge)
and in my life,
if I can have one thing I don't deserve
then I have never wanted anybody else but you


I'm pretty certain you can buy Indiana (Jon Mclaughlin) at Amazon.com and Target.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons