Friday, May 25, 2007

Color takes the lead


Many things "wedding" make me smile. But when I open my post office box and find a collectors edition of Martha Stewart Weddings, I get downright giddy! This latest issue is especially neat because its segmented into color palettes. On pages 4 & 5 there's a fail safe chart and list of year round flowers in each of the natural colors. If that doesn't make it easy, I'm not sure what does! I'll admit that I've never been drawn to Red. But for some reason when I saw the amazing table setting on page 6, I suddenly love red and must have a dinner party with a red theme. I know, any excuse to have a party...
So yeah, I'm up to page 6 and I already have one party in the works. Imagine what will happen by the time I get half way through the issue!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons