Sunday, May 06, 2007

You like me, you really like me!



On Newsstands this week- The Knot Best of Weddings 2007. This inaugural issue lists the cream of the crop of wedding professionals across the United States. I'm very excited about this issue. Why? Well, you know I'm a wedding magazine & book junkie, but also because Weddings by Socialites was selected for the event planners category! Totally a reason to celebrate! Thanks so much to everyone who nominated me- I can't tell you how happy it made me.
So there was a little typo, they listed me as a winner from South Florida (Miami)...but I'm actually a South West Coast Florida planner (Captiva, Naples, Sanibel, etc.). That's ok, though, you know where to find me.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons