Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A week, the flu, chocolate and 2 weddings later


I can't believe I went a week without writing! Actually, I would have had to give up one of the 14 hours I slept in the last 2 weeks to blog, so just this once- it was worth it. I needed all 14 hours of it. We had a couple of amazing weddings and one more to go before the month is over. Links to Donna & Jim's Captiva Island wedding and Traci & Steve's Naples wedding are over to the right. 2 totally different weddings and atmosphere's, and both wonderful celebrations. During both of them I had the flu but adrenaline kept me up and running. Even when one of my assistants for the weekend got hit by a truck while we were loading up after a wedding! Nope, not kidding. She's ok thank goodness, but needless to say, it was scary.
There was an error in this gadget

Sharing is encouraged.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons