Thursday, May 10, 2007

I love this and I think you will too.


I got a super fabulous email today from CocoMyles. They asked me to Blog about their product, and I was absolutely all over it after I tried it out. This site ROCKS. On the website you design your own dress: bridesmaid, rehearsal dinner, engagement party, you name it. I say find a reason to buy one. The dress I designed for myself- which I LOVE and can not wait to get, is just $135! GET OUT!
Oh, but there's more. Let's say you were flipping through InStyle magazine or watching the Grammys and you saw a celebrity in a dress that you just loved. CocoMyles actually has a celebrity inspired line. The dresses in this line are named appropriately, so you'll know which celebrity style you are wearing.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons