Sunday, January 11, 2009

Love love love Southern Weddings


And again I say Love Love Love. I think nearly all of you brides and wedding planners will agree with me, once you have the chance to read the premiere issue of Southern Weddings Magazine, that this is what we have been waiting for. FOREVER. Yes, I am screaming that. It deserved a scream.
I have read it 3 times now because I keep finding new elements to love some more. Hello! The true bride confessions- oh my gosh, cutest thing ever. Probably the most obvious fantastic thing about this magazine however, is the fact that there are over 20 real weddings covered! Are you kidding me? I could pass out in inspiration bliss.
If by chance you can't find it at your local B&N or BAM because its sold out, you can order it from the Southern Weddings blog. We also have a couple copies here in our studio if you happen to be local the Cape Coral or Ft. Myers area.

Congrats to Lara and all the editors at Southern Weddings! Love love love

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons