Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take Note. Literally.


I noticed today that I do my best brainstorming and best "thinking" while driving. It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm alone, and not being distracted by the phones, emails, and people. All of which, I admit to love; I'm a can't-stop-social butterfly.
Back to the topic at hand. Your greatest ideas, thoughts, and inspirations will come to you at unexpected times. Be prepared:
1. Keep pen and idea journal by your bed.
2. Download the iphone and itouch app called QuickVoice Recorder (this is my new bff as I mentioned on Twitter today).
3. If you get great ideas in your shower, try singing the idea to yourself over and over again until you get out and can write it down. HA!
4. Always have a camera on your person. Take pictures of things that inspire you and download them to your computer for your wedding files.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons