Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Been tagged so many times I'm on clearance.

Like that? Get it? Sale tags... Okay, maybe not. But I giggled..
I have been tagged like 5 times in the last 2 months and I haven't responded. I'm sorry. I couldn't think of 8 things. Here's what I've managed to come up with:

1. I absoutely love to get dressed up.
2. My friends call me Kelly girl. Because I'm married to Kelly boy.
3. The reason I have a bezel cut ring is because I lost the diamond out of my pronged setting once. Never again.
4. My drawing ability is limited to stick figures.
5. I like to watch live sports live- not on tv.
6. I clean my wardrobe out twice a year of anything that hasn't been worn in a year.
7. I type really fast.
8. Good: I have fantastic sense of direction, Bad: I can't grasp the concept of weights and measures. Weird huh?

Honestly, I don't know who to tag. How about this- Does anyone want me to tag them?

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons