Sunday, September 30, 2007

Really now, how can you not like Martha Stewart Wedding Stuff?



I stopped at the PO Box today and found the Fall 07 Martha Stewart Weddings! YEA! I know, I'm a bit of a dork, but I really get excited when it comes. I read 1/2 of it in the lobby at the Ritz (arrived a bit early for our meeting) and I was bending down pages left and right. First of all on page 66 there is an article about Tiecrafters. You can send them fabric and they will make you a tie! This is great for those who want the boys to match the girls exactly. Just purchase additional yardage from your bridemaid dress manufacturer. A little out of budget? No fear, I still swear by SolidColorNeckTies.com (hello, $7 per tie, 52 shades of fabulous).

Then on page 70, there's an article called stir things up. This is one of those little details that costs next to nothing, takes a small amount of effort and makes a big impact. Great use of color. Sorry about the crease in the picture...I really do fold down pages I want to go back to!

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons