Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Your mom will sob like a baby

And your dad might too. I gotta say, this is one of those parents gifts that will go a long long way. I absolutely adore digital photo frames and the price has come down on these over the last year and now they are finally affordable enough for you to buy a couple to give as parents gifts.

Here is why I think they're great. 1. You can start working on this way before the wedding, and have it done months in advance. 2. After the wedding you can add on to the gift- give Ma & Pa another memory card with all the wedding photos on it.
I tested it myself of course. It's very easy (technically) to get it set up. Depending on how many photos you load, it'll take you less than 15 minutes. The hard part is picking the photos. That part- took me like 6 hours. Me being the type who is forever taking pictures, I had hundreds and hundreds of photos to go through. I laughed myself to tears looking through some of the pictures, and the memories it brought back- oh my gosh.
I found good selections of the digital photo frames at Target, Best Buy, and Amazon; priced between $60 and $400.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons