Saturday, September 15, 2007

Showcase #2

Sorry I'm a day behind gang. The computer was not cooperating!

From: Meredith of Elegant Engagements (Philadelphia)

"Green brunch – again on my everyday dishes and my grandmothers plates – I used stuff from around my house.


Welcome fall dinner – on my good china, silver and crystal


Out of town bags- we made do not disturb/we survived the wedding of door hangers for the hotel knobs with a weekend itinerary

We also added the standard water but then the b/g favorite snacks – milano cookies and gold fish. VA for lovers stickers, a candle with matches and personalized mm’s


Bridesmaids luncheon – brown and pink with a dash of daisy

Good to have just gotten married."

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons