Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wedding Central

I just watched The Wedding Planners on the WE network. The show follows 2 wedding planning teams through the last few weeks of planning before two very different weddings. One of which goes from a $10k budget and 110 guests to a $50k budget and 185 guests in 4 weeks time.
The other wedding starts with a big budget and has all the lavish details that a 100K allows, but they didn't prepare for some extraordinary heat that nearly ruined the cocktail hour.
I have to admit, I held my breath through a few of the scenes. And I'm pretty sure I bit my tongue more than once too. Entertaining to say the least!
You can catch more on Wedding Central tonight at 11pm est.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons