Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lucky Me the have a W!

This morning I was still trying to catch up on all my blogs and I came across these letterpress stickers on Darcy's post and I had to have them and I had to have them now. Especially considering they're only $2.50 a pack!

Yep, that's me super impatient when it comes to shopping. But uh oh, I got there, pulled down the menu to pick W (for weddings of course) and it was missing! ACK! So I emailed Sarah at Lucky Star Press, and she quickly added W to the list. Crisis overted and I now have lots of W's and S's on the way to my mailbox. I'm so excited.

Check out Lucky Star Press when you have a few...cool stuff. Oooooh I'm digging these blue & orange notecards.

101 Destination Wedding Planning Tips

From the editors of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons